1947 Mack Type 45 Engine
- Purchased from Brookline Fire Company in 1957 for $3750.
- Sold to the Forestry Service in Florida in 1967.
1924 Hale Pumper
- First Fire Truck at Goshen Fire Company
- Purchased from the Paoli Fire Company for $1,500.
- Picture Features Assistant Chief Roy Herron
Ambulance 56-A1 – 1978 Ambulance Gerstenschlager Van
- Purchased for Goshen Fire Company by Hershey’s Mill Villages.
1991 Grumman Duplex 1500 GPM Engines
- Features Engine 54-1 & 54-2 – our twin 1991 Grumman Duplex Engines
Engine 56-2 – 1996 Sutphen Freightliner Engine
- FL70 Rescue Pumper
- Purchased from Parippany-Troy Hills Fire Dept.
Ambulance 54-A2 & Traffic 54 – 1974 Chevy Van
- Previously Ambulance 54-A2, this 1974 Chevy Van was later converted into a traffic unit.
Antique Engine 54-4
- 1954 International R190 series Pumper. Powered by a 138 HP Engine has a 2-speed axle, electric shift Manual Transmission, GVW is 25000lb and has a 193 inch wheelbase. Seats 2 people.
- Body built by Robert L. Wiggins at West Chester Pike and Ellis Lane. Pump by Hale Pump Company.
- Restored in 1996.
View the unearthing of the wiggins on youtube